Monday, February 11, 2013

Project 2: Diptych Animation




For project 2 we had to take our diptych images and animate them in photoshop. My side of the diptych is shaped like a dragon, so I have it nomnom the words and then fly up and then the image fades into lizzy's businessman side. Her side changes into mine, so it'll come full circle.
This took quite a long time because I rotated parts of the image often and there is a lot of work and layering involved when you want to rotate things doing animation like this in photoshop. It is long and tedious and did not really work well with my image, but I'm sure it is fine in other situations.
The part I'm really happy with how it turned out is the portion that the dragon eats the word "dream!" It looks just as I planned and it makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment