Sunday, February 3, 2013

Project One: Montage Diptych

So y'all, the theme for our first project was Reality and Fantasy, yea? Me'n'Lizzy brainstormed some ideas about the imagination of kids and childhood and all that good stuff and how it compares to boring ol' reality. We ended up going with the idea of comparing businessy adult life with fantastical child life, and that led into the images we chose. But, since this is not my actual artist statement, I won't quite get into that. 

For this post, I wanted to show that both Liz and I did an adult 'reality' side and a child 'fantasy'  side. The first two images are Lizzy's and the second two are mine. For the final images we chose Liz's reality and my fantasy, those I'll post again in different post. Pictures everywhere!






No comments:

Post a Comment